MU’AZU JAJI SAMBO ESSAY COMPETITION 2022!
The Mu’azu Jaji Sambo Essay Competition is aimed at fostering reading and writing among the Taraba Students in, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, and Higher institutions of Learning.
- Applicants must be from Taraba State, in the Primary, Secondary, and Higher Institutions of learning.
- Applicant must Submit a Handwritten Essay on the topic: TARABA, THE LAND OF MY DREAMS. (500 Words Maximum for Primary School, 1,000 Words for Secondary School, 2,500 Words Maximum for University Category)
- Applicant must submit a passport Photograph.
- Applicant must submit a copy of Birth Certificate or any School ID Card)
- All incomplete and/or duplicate entries will be disqualified
- Higher Institution Category (Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, Colleges of Education)
- 1st Prize – N1,000,000 Worth of Prize
- 2nd Prize – N500,000 Worth of Prize
- 3rd Prize – N200,000 Worth of Prize
- Secondary School Category
- 1st Prize – N250,000 Worth of Prize
- 2nd Prize – N200,000 Worth of Prize
- 3rd Prize – N150,000 Worth of Prize
- Primary School Category
- 1st Prize – N150,000 Worth of prize
- 2nd Prize – N100,000 Worth of Prize
- 3rd Prize – N50,000 Worth of Prize
THE BEST ESSAY WILL BE PUBLISHED IN TWO NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS.
THE THREE BEST STUDENTS WILL MEET WITH THE HONOURABLE MINISTER IN ABUJA ALL EXPENSES PAID.
- Entries received for the competition will be reviewed by a distinguished panel of judges made up of academicians from Taraba State who will then shortlist the best ten from each category for further assessment.
- Following this, the second round of competition will involve the ten finalists who will write a second supervised essay from which the three best essays will be selected as the overall winners from the ten finalists who emerged from the first round of the competition.
- Applicants must submit their completed contact information (Name, Age, School, Address, Address of School, Parents/ Ward phone number, and Email Address)
- Applicants must attach photocopies of their birth certificates and passports.